Igal Mayer, the chief executive at the company, said the move – which will include changes to the executive team – would make it less complex, more able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, and more connected to its customers.
The changes will follow the announcement by NU's parent company Aviva of its vision for “One Aviva, twice the value”, which will focuse on new growth and efficiency targets.
Under the new operating structure for NU Insurance, the strategy will be del
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers