The consolidator has purchased Midlands-based David Moore and Company and has established itself in the North-east for the first time with the acquisition of Elliot Garden.
Based in Wolverhampton and Newport, David Moore and Company is the third broker in the area to be acquired by Giles following the company’s purchase of Lester Bashford Webb of Dudley and, more recently, Midlands Risk Management of Birmingham.
Sean Finnegan, central regional managing director of Giles, said: “The Midlands
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April