PRISM provides a platform to compare insurers' capital positions on a true economic basis. It allows all the risks in a business to be modelled simultaneously, along with their interactions with one another. Until now, factor models have looked at risks in isolation. The model will form an integral part of Fitch's insurance rating analysis, beginning with reviews of year-end 2006 financial information.
"The PRISM model represents a significant step forward in the modelling and understanding
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData