The customer service platform will enable insurance companies to outsource pet medication claims enquiries to Petmeds’ team of specialists and get medication directly from Petmeds, which will aim to undercut veterinary practice pharmacy fees by an average of 50% across most products.
Meanwhile, this saving can be shared with customers by enabling them to preserve pre-set claims limits on pet insurance for longer.
In addition, the customer services platform will enable the insurance company t
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal