The customer service platform will enable insurance companies to outsource pet medication claims enquiries to Petmeds’ team of specialists and get medication directly from Petmeds, which will aim to undercut veterinary practice pharmacy fees by an average of 50% across most products.
Meanwhile, this saving can be shared with customers by enabling them to preserve pre-set claims limits on pet insurance for longer.
In addition, the customer services platform will enable the insurance company
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018