The customer service platform will enable insurance companies to outsource pet medication claims enquiries to Petmeds’ team of specialists and get medication directly from Petmeds, which will aim to undercut veterinary practice pharmacy fees by an average of 50% across most products.
Meanwhile, this saving can be shared with customers by enabling them to preserve pre-set claims limits on pet insurance for longer.
In addition, the customer services platform will enable the insurance company t
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall