Claims resulting from instances of fire are down nearly 70% from the level in 2006 (69 per cent) – accounting for 21%of claims so far this year.
Steve Bracey, managing director at Lockton’s Real Estate & Construction, said: “There has been a marked increase in the number of water escape claims – with the statistics for 2007 already at 28 per cent – up from 16 per cent last year. These figures highlight that this danger is not just a problem for the construction industry.
“Residential and com
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017