The staff and office location of SEIB, which controls approximately £28m in gross written premium, will remain unchanged but a new board will be formed.
Ecclesiastical’s group chief executive, Michael Tripp, takes up the chairmanship and Barry Fehler, MD of SEIB assumes the role of deputy chairman.
Steve Wood, MD of Ecclesiastical’s UK and Ireland business will also sit on the board.
Commenting on the purchase, Mr Wood said: “We have been reviewing our distribution capability, especially in
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall