Glasgow, IFSD, has attracted £750m investment, 13,000 jobs and insurance companies located there include esure, Direct Line, ACE and CGNU.
The survey, which looked at the cost of living in major expat destinations worldwide, showed that Glasgow was significantly cheaper than London (2nd) and Dublin (16th) for a range of expenses; from property and travel to sundry living expenses.
This balances with the quality of life factors that position Glasgow as one of the most desirable places to live
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?