Glasgow, IFSD, has attracted £750m investment, 13,000 jobs and insurance companies located there include esure, Direct Line, ACE and CGNU.
The survey, which looked at the cost of living in major expat destinations worldwide, showed that Glasgow was significantly cheaper than London (2nd) and Dublin (16th) for a range of expenses; from property and travel to sundry living expenses.
This balances with the quality of life factors that position Glasgow as one of the most desirable places to live
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019