The Comparison Consortium is establishing a working group with input from the ABI, to develop a code of practice for online insurance aggregators and professional guidance for insurers who utilise them. The working group will create an accreditation scheme for websites that adhere to its code of practice, bringing an unprecedented element of regulation and professional standards to the industry as a whole.
In addition the Comparison Consortium, which was established to encourage greater cooperati
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April