Allianz Engineering inspects around 50 per cent of coffee boilers in London and said it was concerned to find that an estimated 500 or more independent coffee shops could be trading with faulty and potentially dangerous machines.
As all coffee boilers generate steam, they currently fall within the scope of the Pressure System Safety Regulation (PSSR), enforced by Local Authorities and the Health and Safety Executive.
Allianz said that many independent shop owners were either unaware of the r
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints