The site will provide a digital point of contact for both Intermediaries and policyholders wishing to find out more about Provident Insurance.
The website is expected to generate a higher degree of B2B and B2C awareness of the company and its culture. Brokers will be able to use this website to find relevant information about all the products offered by Provident Insurance. The site will also give information on how to become one of Provident Insurance’ intermediaries.
Policyholders will be
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints