The site will provide a digital point of contact for both Intermediaries and policyholders wishing to find out more about Provident Insurance.
The website is expected to generate a higher degree of B2B and B2C awareness of the company and its culture. Brokers will be able to use this website to find relevant information about all the products offered by Provident Insurance. The site will also give information on how to become one of Provident Insurance’ intermediaries.
Policyholders will be
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017