Of those that saw an increase in excess of inflation – just 16% made a claim on their policy in the last year and only 5% increased the level of their cover – suggesting over 3 million homeowners simply took the price increase for granted.
Worryingly, only just over one in five (22%) admitted to thinking about moving their policy, despite seeing a price increase above inflation. Also – only one in twelve (8%) shopped around and discovered they couldn’t get the insurance cheaper anywhere else,
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April