Meanwhile car insurance premiums, which started rising during the second quarter of 2006, show no sign of easing.
The Index shows that over the past quarter, the average quoted premium for home buildings insurance leapt by 3% – the largest single increase since the Index was launched in 1994. Home contents premiums also rose by more than 2% during the quarter. The average quoted premium for an annual comprehensive car insurance policy rose by more than 1% while more than 3.5% was added to
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products