Previously part of the Sutton Group of companies, Sutton Barnard was formed in 1994 and controls premium income of approximately £5m.
The firm, which has 31 staff currently reporting into its Godalming office, specializes in the motor trade, hotel, pub, bed and breakfast and printing industries.
The company was established and managed by Peter and Allison Barnard who are retiring as directors but will continue to operate as consultants under the firm’s new management structure.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups