Previously part of the Sutton Group of companies, Sutton Barnard was formed in 1994 and controls premium income of approximately £5m.
The firm, which has 31 staff currently reporting into its Godalming office, specializes in the motor trade, hotel, pub, bed and breakfast and printing industries.
The company was established and managed by Peter and Allison Barnard who are retiring as directors but will continue to operate as consultants under the firm’s new management structure.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017