The South West Climate Change Impacts Partnership (SWCCIP) was set up in 2001 to raise awareness of the impacts of climate change in the South West and help businesses, public bodies and other organisations to adapt their practices.
The SWCCIP is funded by the Ecclesiastical Insurance Group, Environment Agency, Government Office for the South West, South West Regional Assembly, South West Regional Development Agency and South West Water.
Neil Carrington, spokesman and SWCCIP executive member
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall