"However, it is important for people to understand the product they are buying and the level of protection it will offer them. Data from the Competition Commission shows that between 10 and 20% of people using a price comparison website to find a personal loan will choose PPI. This compares with a 40% take up of PPI when people buy a loan direct from a provider, highlighting that PPI is rarely “chosen”, but “sold”.
“In addition to the sales falling we can expect the price of PPI to diminish
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?