For the first time, organisations can be found guilty of corporate manslaughter arising from a gross breach of the general duty of care owed by senior management should they be involved in the failure of their organisation’s health and safety systems.
The Sentencing Advisory Panel, an independent body which advises the Court of Appeal on sentencing, recently issued a consultation paper on the proposed guidelines on sentencing for organisations convicted under the Corporate Manslaughter and H
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData