For the first time, organisations can be found guilty of corporate manslaughter arising from a gross breach of the general duty of care owed by senior management should they be involved in the failure of their organisation’s health and safety systems.
The Sentencing Advisory Panel, an independent body which advises the Court of Appeal on sentencing, recently issued a consultation paper on the proposed guidelines on sentencing for organisations convicted under the Corporate Manslaughter and
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products