Although Legal & General has calculated that the average value of the contents of a house is estimated to be over £40,000, the survey highlighted that the majority of the British public, 59% estimate that the cost to replace the contents of their whole home would be below £40,000.
The survey also found that over a quarter, 27% valued their contents at less than £20,000, so possibly 100% less than their cover should be. This would suggest that Brits could be seriously undervaluing the content
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April