Utmost Insurance, a trading name of Smart and Cook, has been specially created in a joint venture with Interbuild, a building industry contract service provider, to deliver deals on home and car insurance to Wigan fans. They can arrange cover via free a phone line.
As part of the marketing drive for ‘Utmost’, adverts will be placed in match day programmes, as well as mailing flyers to season ticket holders, and billboard advertising in and around the ground. The agreement also includes renam
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April