The Towergate refinancing deal was finalised on 2 April when the broker’s unsecured creditors completed their takeover.
A month later the dust has settled, and interim chief executive officer Scott Egan told Insurance Age that going forward the company’s focus would be on people, organic income and finishing the change programme it has started.
“We are out there again, being visible and rebuilding trust and confidence with all of our stakeholders,” Egan said. “We’re finishing what we started to
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin