The Towergate refinancing deal was finalised on 2 April when the broker’s unsecured creditors completed their takeover.
A month later the dust has settled, and interim chief executive officer Scott Egan told Insurance Age that going forward the company’s focus would be on people, organic income and finishing the change programme it has started.
“We are out there again, being visible and rebuilding trust and confidence with all of our stakeholders,” Egan said. “We’re finishing what we started to
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board