Insurers have released their financial results for 2014 and the figures paint the picture of a soft market with challenges ahead.
While several of the bigger insurers have seen reductions in gross written premium over the 12 months others have achieved increases, but all in all it has been a relatively flat year with little movement across the board.
The results came as no surprise to equity analysts. Several of the experts Insurance Age spoke to pointed out that the UK insurance industry had re
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April