Brokers are split over whether not offering in-house risk management advice on a large scale will impact negatively on the advice-driven market.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ (PwC) report Broking 2020: Leading from the front in a new era of risk stated that brokers across the board need to expand into a more risk management-focused role if they are to retain commercial business in the longer term.
According to Rich Mayock, global insurance brokerage leader at PwC, the research found that buyers are l
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand