Brokers are split over whether not offering in-house risk management advice on a large scale will impact negatively on the advice-driven market.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ (PwC) report Broking 2020: Leading from the front in a new era of risk stated that brokers across the board need to expand into a more risk management-focused role if they are to retain commercial business in the longer term.
According to Rich Mayock, global insurance brokerage leader at PwC, the research found that buyers are l
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth