About turns in insurer strategies are an all too familiar topic for general insurance brokers.
And arguably private medical insurance (PMI) brokers could now say the same following a recent reversal in approach by Bupa.
Last August, Insurance Age reported how the market was stunned by the health insurance giant’s decision to stop offering some of its business-to-consumer (B2C) products through the consumer PMI broker channel.
At the time Bupa insisted it was still determined to work alongside it
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five