About turns in insurer strategies are an all too familiar topic for general insurance brokers.
And arguably private medical insurance (PMI) brokers could now say the same following a recent reversal in approach by Bupa.
Last August, Insurance Age reported how the market was stunned by the health insurance giant’s decision to stop offering some of its business-to-consumer (B2C) products through the consumer PMI broker channel.
At the time Bupa insisted it was still determined to work alongside it
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin