About turns in insurer strategies are an all too familiar topic for general insurance brokers.
And arguably private medical insurance (PMI) brokers could now say the same following a recent reversal in approach by Bupa.
Last August, Insurance Age reported how the market was stunned by the health insurance giant’s decision to stop offering some of its business-to-consumer (B2C) products through the consumer PMI broker channel.
At the time Bupa insisted it was still determined to work alongside it
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups