There have been murmurings of late about a hardening market and various lines of business are very much on the mend. Axa has stated that the household market looks likely to strengthen, and although the motor market’s improvement may be slowing, it is still on the up.
On the other hand, many brokers are struggling to make a profit, and this predicament is widely expected to worsen rather than improve over the next few months – but it is unclear as to how all this tallies.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover