There have been murmurings of late about a hardening market and various lines of business are very much on the mend. Axa has stated that the household market looks likely to strengthen, and although the motor market’s improvement may be slowing, it is still on the up.
On the other hand, many brokers are struggling to make a profit, and this predicament is widely expected to worsen rather than improve over the next few months – but it is unclear as to how all this tallies.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five