As more and more consumers search the world wide web for their insurance quotes it becomes even more imperative for brokers to start using this medium more effectively.
Although most of the insurance searches are based around personal lines products such as motor or home there is the strong possibility that basic small and medium-sized enterprise products will also become available online for consumers to purchase.However, many brokers may not even have a web presence or a limited one which
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?