Philippe Maso y Guell Rivet, the new chief executive officer (CEO) at Axa Insurance - or simply Philippe Maso as he is known in the industry - exudes a positive energy that is hard to ignore as he sits at his desk in the insurer's City office. He is also refreshingly candid during the interview, which takes place just seven months after he took on the role of transforming Axa in one of the toughest markets in a decade.
Mr Maso now oversees the insurer's operations in the commercial, personal and
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April