Many provincial brokers still do not utilise the Lloyd's market as well as they should do in this day and age. Yet, with Lloyd's going from strength to strength, this is a market that more brokers from the regions should consider, especially as they are now dealing with niche markets in even greater number. Insurance Age spoke to Carl Woodroffe, director, MCIS, a broker who has a great deal of experience in the Lloyd's market, to see how he has managed to make a success of trading in this se
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April