Many provincial brokers still do not utilise the Lloyd's market as well as they should do in this day and age. Yet, with Lloyd's going from strength to strength, this is a market that more brokers from the regions should consider, especially as they are now dealing with niche markets in even greater number. Insurance Age spoke to Carl Woodroffe, director, MCIS, a broker who has a great deal of experience in the Lloyd's market, to see how he has managed to make a success of trading in this se
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin