Many brokers are now discovering that niche markets are a real money spinner, as long as they have the expertise, the backing and the IT systems in place to guarantee their success. However, it is not all plain sailing and if you make the mistake of not knowing your customer inside and out it could potentially bring your business to its knees. Insurance Age spoke to David Holden, managing director of Insure4Retirement.co.uk to find out more about the life of a specialist broker and how he ha
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData