Although marketing is key to the success of any business, many brokers with limited time, staff and money at their disposal will tend to prioritise other more pressing areas of their business. Insurance Age spoke to Phil Truman, chairman and director, corporate development, Truman Lincoln who is adamant that every broker, no matter how small, can and should adopt an effective marketing strategy.
Do you think that brokers are very good at implementing marketing plans?
My view is that brokers ar
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal