Although marketing is key to the success of any business, many brokers with limited time, staff and money at their disposal will tend to prioritise other more pressing areas of their business. Insurance Age spoke to Phil Truman, chairman and director, corporate development, Truman Lincoln who is adamant that every broker, no matter how small, can and should adopt an effective marketing strategy.
Do you think that brokers are very good at implementing marketing plans?
My view is that brokers ar
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall