Outsourcing is becoming increasingly attractive to brokers, especially in personal lines where direct writers have become dominant in recent years. Delegating certain calls for products can allow brokers to effectively act as a direct writer, but without the massive investment in resources. In March last year broker RK Harrison began channelling personal lines enquiries from two affinity schemes for motor, household and travel products to Outright. Peter Currell, director of RK Harrison's ho
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin