High net worth (HNW) is a lucrative sector for many brokers but there is an even deeper pool to dive into – ultra high net worth (UHNW).
John Sims, formerly of Chubb, who recently set up his own brokerage Vizion, explains that there are key differences between UHNW and HNW clients.
According to Sims the two groups will lead similar lifestyles but there are variations in how much they spend.
“It’s about degrees,” he explains. “A HNW person might have a Sunseeker yacht worth £500,000 whereas so
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices