High net worth (HNW) is a lucrative sector for many brokers but there is an even deeper pool to dive into – ultra high net worth (UHNW).
John Sims, formerly of Chubb, who recently set up his own brokerage Vizion, explains that there are key differences between UHNW and HNW clients.
According to Sims the two groups will lead similar lifestyles but there are variations in how much they spend.
“It’s about degrees,” he explains. “A HNW person might have a Sunseeker yacht worth £500,000 whereas so
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product