As our clients regularly tell us, personal service, professionalism and strong relationships are the keys to quality delivery in this market.
However, as the number of new generation, tech-savvy clients increase, will the desire to buy insurance and make claims via online platforms, aggregators and/or apps lead to less interaction with experts and could clients end up with unsuitable products for their needs?
We as brokers and insurers are in a position to offer invaluable expert advice to cus
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices