As our clients regularly tell us, personal service, professionalism and strong relationships are the keys to quality delivery in this market.
However, as the number of new generation, tech-savvy clients increase, will the desire to buy insurance and make claims via online platforms, aggregators and/or apps lead to less interaction with experts and could clients end up with unsuitable products for their needs?
We as brokers and insurers are in a position to offer invaluable expert advice to cus
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti