As our clients regularly tell us, personal service, professionalism and strong relationships are the keys to quality delivery in this market.
However, as the number of new generation, tech-savvy clients increase, will the desire to buy insurance and make claims via online platforms, aggregators and/or apps lead to less interaction with experts and could clients end up with unsuitable products for their needs?
We as brokers and insurers are in a position to offer invaluable expert advice to cus
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData