With more people in the UK earning more money, the mid net worth (MNW) and high net worth (HNW) insurance markets are flourishing. But both sectors are highly competitive and expertise and communication skills are vital to succeed in attracting and retaining clients.
While ‘more money more insurance’ should be a motto for clients in the MNW space, specialist brokers and insurers confirm that underinsurance is a big challenge in the market.
“Only about 30 percent of customers who could have a mi
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover