The recent flooding has put household insurance in the spotlight, but with Flood Re and increasing use of technology, the sector is changing rapidly and could be attractive to new entrants
Household is an area of personal lines that remains popular among insurers and brokers, experts say that the highly competitive sector is full of opportunities and capacity.
This type of cover has come into sharp focus over the last few months following the extreme flooding across t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData