This September, the most intense Atlantic storm in 30 years swept across the UK, depositing a months’ worth of rain across the north of England. For insurance companies, the storm marked the beginning of another surge in household and commercial property claims – and yet another opportunity to tarnish our industry’s reputation.
An extreme occurrence by most standards, September’s storm was just one in a series of weather events in recent years that have seen large parts of the British Isles subm
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData