Now in its third annual edition, the BIIR delivers actionable insights on service strengths, weaknesses and potential improvements - coupled with invaluable competitor intelligence.
This year's study ran from late August to early November 2011, gathering comprehensive responses from 360 commercial broking professionals.
With 26 300 informed service grades on the market's 40 most-used insurers to go on, plus more than 3000 supporting comment the BIIR is the UK's largest and most respect
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin