Now in its third annual edition, the BIIR delivers actionable insights on service strengths, weaknesses and potential improvements - coupled with invaluable competitor intelligence.
This year's study ran from late August to early November 2011, gathering comprehensive responses from 360 commercial broking professionals.
With 26 300 informed service grades on the market's 40 most-used insurers to go on, plus more than 3000 supporting comment the BIIR is the UK's largest and most respect
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board