What are the key digital disrupters?
CM - There is the government initiative in banking to open up the back end systems and you can access bank accounts so you can build apps etcetera, obviously with permission, but if it works in banking there is no reason it won’t move to other regulated industries. That means people would get access to the data which is the biggest thing in the insurance market.
BW – Isn’t the future of tech in this industry creating data on the spot, so telematics. Looking
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal