What are the key digital disrupters?
CM - There is the government initiative in banking to open up the back end systems and you can access bank accounts so you can build apps etcetera, obviously with permission, but if it works in banking there is no reason it won’t move to other regulated industries. That means people would get access to the data which is the biggest thing in the insurance market.
BW – Isn’t the future of tech in this industry creating data on the spot, so telematics. Looking
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1