What are the key digital disrupters?
CM - There is the government initiative in banking to open up the back end systems and you can access bank accounts so you can build apps etcetera, obviously with permission, but if it works in banking there is no reason it won’t move to other regulated industries. That means people would get access to the data which is the biggest thing in the insurance market.
BW – Isn’t the future of tech in this industry creating data on the spot, so telematics. Looking a
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017