- How does everyone on the panel think 2009 will pan out for the market?
Shaun: I guess 2008 has been the year of choice for the consumer in terms of how much they pay for their cover and where they buy it and I think that the aggregators are evidence of the consumer exercising that choice. I suppose the good news that comes out of aggregators is that at least it gives brokers an opportunity to compete with the likes of direct writers.
Simon: Ten years ago it was all about direct writers and how b
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti