- How does everyone on the panel think 2009 will pan out for the market?
Shaun: I guess 2008 has been the year of choice for the consumer in terms of how much they pay for their cover and where they buy it and I think that the aggregators are evidence of the consumer exercising that choice. I suppose the good news that comes out of aggregators is that at least it gives brokers an opportunity to compete with the likes of direct writers.
Simon: Ten years ago it was all about direct writers and how b
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices