How has the relationship between insurers and credit-hire organisations (CHOs) come to this?
Roy: The cost to the industry has brought this problem to the fore. In a situation where 10% of each premium is being spent on credit-hire costs, it will be on the agenda of many chief executives.
Nicholas: The industry has been generalised in this instance but there are different types of providers - some good and some that are trying to push the limits. We should debate the principle behind the General
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?