How do we change the public's perception of the industry?
NP: I think the biggest issue is: what do we actually want to be seenas?
MC: We also need to decide which audience we want to appeal to:business-to-business or business-to-consumer? I think the big issues forthe consumer market are life and pensions and protection. I would not say,when it comes to the business market, that we have a problem with ourreputation.
The consumer market is the greater concern.
ME: I think that it could be a
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals