How do we change the public's perception of the industry?
NP: I think the biggest issue is: what do we actually want to be seenas?
MC: We also need to decide which audience we want to appeal to:business-to-business or business-to-consumer? I think the big issues forthe consumer market are life and pensions and protection. I would not say,when it comes to the business market, that we have a problem with ourreputation.
The consumer market is the greater concern.
ME: I think that it could be a
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing