How do we change the public's perception of the industry?
NP: I think the biggest issue is: what do we actually want to be seenas?
MC: We also need to decide which audience we want to appeal to:business-to-business or business-to-consumer? I think the big issues forthe consumer market are life and pensions and protection. I would not say,when it comes to the business market, that we have a problem with ourreputation.
The consumer market is the greater concern.
ME: I think that it could be a conc
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five