How do we change the public's perception of the industry?
NP: I think the biggest issue is: what do we actually want to be seenas?
MC: We also need to decide which audience we want to appeal to:business-to-business or business-to-consumer? I think the big issues forthe consumer market are life and pensions and protection. I would not say,when it comes to the business market, that we have a problem with ourreputation.
The consumer market is the greater concern.
ME: I think that it could be a conc
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers