How do we change the public's perception of the industry?
NP: I think the biggest issue is: what do we actually want to be seenas?
MC: We also need to decide which audience we want to appeal to:business-to-business or business-to-consumer? I think the big issues forthe consumer market are life and pensions and protection. I would not say,when it comes to the business market, that we have a problem with ourreputation.
The consumer market is the greater concern.
ME: I think that it could be a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders