Imarket - where are we now and where are we going?
Peter: Imarket was launched in November 2003, so it has been running for two and a half years now. We started off with six insurers and now have 10 on board. Initially, we started with no broker firms signed up but we now have over 2,300. In addition, imarket started with zero transactions and we now have approximately 25,000 a month. I admit that we probably did raise expectations too high in the early stages. We know there were a number of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017