Insurers' service trends - where are they heading and why?
Brendan: I am fed up with brokers moaning about service standards from insurers when they take the first opportunity to give their business to someone who is a few quid cheaper, where there are no service standards.
Paul: That is a very fair comment. I don't know what other people think but we do our best not to rebroke unless there is a very good reason to, whether the service is good or bad. This is because everyone around this table
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin