Insurers' service trends - where are they heading and why?
Brendan: I am fed up with brokers moaning about service standards from insurers when they take the first opportunity to give their business to someone who is a few quid cheaper, where there are no service standards.
Paul: That is a very fair comment. I don't know what other people think but we do our best not to rebroke unless there is a very good reason to, whether the service is good or bad. This is because everyone around this table
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April