Has the one-size-fits-all motor policy created by the insurance market price war created an opportunity for brokers?
Simon: Many brokers have shied away from motor insurance because they think they can't add any value at all. Motor insurance has become the ultimate commodity - it is just sold on price. Retention is poor and service is poor. But at the top end of the market we believe there is a huge opportunity for brokers to sell a differentiated product. Customers are prepared to pay more f
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017