Here Rolfe shares his views on Lloyd's and the UK broker market.
"Lloyd's of London is one of the best-known brands in the UK, yet only about 18% of its gross written insurance premium comes from British insureds. More than 95% of total UK premium goes elsewhere, which is surprising, because Lloyd's offers huge benefits to brokers and their clients.
For one, Lloyd's syndicates are market leaders in conduct risk management for delegated underwriting. We have worked through this channel for many y
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product