Here Rolfe shares his views on Lloyd's and the UK broker market.
"Lloyd's of London is one of the best-known brands in the UK, yet only about 18% of its gross written insurance premium comes from British insureds. More than 95% of total UK premium goes elsewhere, which is surprising, because Lloyd's offers huge benefits to brokers and their clients.
For one, Lloyd's syndicates are market leaders in conduct risk management for delegated underwriting. We have worked through this channel for many y
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups