On the whole, businesses tend not to view themselves in terms of market segment, such as small-to-medium-sized or middle-market.
However historically the insurance market has taken that more general approach, which has led to a level of disconnect between broker, insurer and customer.
Indeed, corporates do not pigeon-hole themselves according to the size of their organisation, but prefer to identify their organisations in terms of their specific sector and the products and services they provide.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016