On the whole, businesses tend not to view themselves in terms of market segment, such as small-to-medium-sized or middle-market.
However historically the insurance market has taken that more general approach, which has led to a level of disconnect between broker, insurer and customer.
Indeed, corporates do not pigeon-hole themselves according to the size of their organisation, but prefer to identify their organisations in terms of their specific sector and the products and services they provide.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel