On the whole, businesses tend not to view themselves in terms of market segment, such as small-to-medium-sized or middle-market.
However historically the insurance market has taken that more general approach, which has led to a level of disconnect between broker, insurer and customer.
Indeed, corporates do not pigeon-hole themselves according to the size of their organisation, but prefer to identify their organisations in terms of their specific sector and the products and services they provide.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?