Given that many of you reading this are insurance brokers, it is a bit like preaching to the converted if I tell you to "get social" at the British Insurance Brokers' Association conference in Manchester in a fortnight's time.
Across the two days and two nights of the annual bash there are ample opportunities given the thousands of brokers and insurance folk gathered to share a coffee, beer or something stronger with acquaintances old and new.
It has not been called "Butlins for Brokers" for
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?