Given that many of you reading this are insurance brokers, it is a bit like preaching to the converted if I tell you to "get social" at the British Insurance Brokers' Association conference in Manchester in a fortnight's time.
Across the two days and two nights of the annual bash there are ample opportunities given the thousands of brokers and insurance folk gathered to share a coffee, beer or something stronger with acquaintances old and new.
It has not been called "Butlins for Brokers" for not
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups