Given that many of you reading this are insurance brokers, it is a bit like preaching to the converted if I tell you to "get social" at the British Insurance Brokers' Association conference in Manchester in a fortnight's time.
Across the two days and two nights of the annual bash there are ample opportunities given the thousands of brokers and insurance folk gathered to share a coffee, beer or something stronger with acquaintances old and new.
It has not been called "Butlins for Brokers" for not
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product