The move will affect 800 brokers, and will lead to the loss of 40 roles in Manchester and Belfast.
The provider of course is sticking resolutely to the line that it “remains committed to the personal lines broker market”.
Mark Allan, RSA's personal lines intermediated managing director, told Insurance Age that the decision to withdraw was due to the fact that “the UK motor market remains incredibly tough, with no signs of improvement in profitability, and nowhere is that more true than in the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey