The move will affect 800 brokers, and will lead to the loss of 40 roles in Manchester and Belfast.
The provider of course is sticking resolutely to the line that it “remains committed to the personal lines broker market”.
Mark Allan, RSA's personal lines intermediated managing director, told Insurance Age that the decision to withdraw was due to the fact that “the UK motor market remains incredibly tough, with no signs of improvement in profitability, and nowhere is that more true than in the pe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData