One in seven personal injury claims is now linked to organised fraud, and, worse than that, one in twelve people would consider taking part in a crash for cash claim.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise however when you take into account that 53% of those surveyed said they believed crash for cash fraudsters would not be caught.
In which case, it’s almost a comfort that only one in twelve would consider setting up a fake car accident in order to make some extra Christmas cash.
If there is no fear
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed