One in seven personal injury claims is now linked to organised fraud, and, worse than that, one in twelve people would consider taking part in a crash for cash claim.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise however when you take into account that 53% of those surveyed said they believed crash for cash fraudsters would not be caught.
In which case, it’s almost a comfort that only one in twelve would consider setting up a fake car accident in order to make some extra Christmas cash.
If there is no fear
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks