One in seven personal injury claims is now linked to organised fraud, and, worse than that, one in twelve people would consider taking part in a crash for cash claim.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise however when you take into account that 53% of those surveyed said they believed crash for cash fraudsters would not be caught.
In which case, it’s almost a comfort that only one in twelve would consider setting up a fake car accident in order to make some extra Christmas cash.
If there is no fear
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018