The latest statistics from the software provider show that premiums have been swinging up and down between December 2014 and November 2015.
(Click here to enlarge image)
The largest dips reported during the 12-month period were in the winter months and premiums were lower than in the preceding year from December 2014 through to February 2015. As the graph shows, across Spring and Autumn most of the months posted rises - with June and August the notable exceptions. The strongest increases came i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData