The last 12 to 18 months in the London property owners market have seen an emerging trend in investment overseas. There has been increasing and significant demand for cover to be written on a broader pan-European portfolio basis, rather than individual territories.
This development has led to a greater variety of assets being covered over a larger geographical spread. This not only presents insurers with challenges on how to respond to these new demands but also in how to best support brokers t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData