In theory at least, directors’ and officers’ liability cover should be considered an essential purchase by most small business owners. Directors and other personnel who make decisions on behalf of a business could face unlimited personal liability if they fall foul of their fiduciary duties and end up being pursued by consumers, suppliers, employees, fellow directors or the company itself.
The modern ‘blame culture’, wherein individuals rather than companies are seen as culpable for events, inva
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April